If you plan to spend $1000, you want the most excellent electric guitar, and you’ll be able to get on your hands.
It may surprise you to understand there are a few timeless guitars out there with attributes that bring their price tags into your budget range. There are gems to be located if you’re willing to do a bit of research.
The $1000 price range is the sweet spot for locating great guitars with special worth. Here you’ll find the top-rated guitars in this price range.
Top 5 Electric Guitar Under $1000
- ULTIMATE BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE GUITAR: Your electric guitar set comes ready to play right out of the box and is custom designed and hand crafted to convert vibration to a electric sound for you to embellish with fun features
- 39 INCH ELECTRIC GUITAR : Perfect for beginner and intermediate players Plug In Guitar Features High-Quality Materials Including Premium Rosewood Fingerboard, Canadian Maple Neck, Volume/Tone, S-S-S pickups, Knobs & More
- Bestselling set – pursue your passion with D 'Addario bestselling electric Guitar set, XL nickel wound electric Guitar strings. Xl's deliver long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation and the corrosion resistant packaging of the 3-pack keeps your extra string sets fresh
- Electric Guitar: The RockJam electric guitar included in this kit features a full-sized electric guitar made from a basswood body, it has three single-coil pickups, a pickup selector, two tone controls, a volume control, and a whammy bar. It has an ergonomic ST design and a striking high-gloss finish and metal gearheads for more accurate tuning.
- Right-handed electric guitar with accessories is ideal for beginners and is ready to use out of the box
Last update on 2021-04-16 at 13:41 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The Epiphone 6 String Ltd Ed Les Paul Classic Custom PRO is a reasonable instrument using sound and a look that may surprise you.
The king of solid body guitars, the Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the first success of the Les Paul Goldtop.
Les Paul himself proposed black as an excellent color for a new Les Paul because it seemed “classy” and went nicely with a tuxedo on stage. Now with its ebony or antique white finish, the Les Paul Custom has frequently been referred to as the “tuxedo” Les Paul.
And with its gold appointments, completely bound body, neck and headstock, and mother of pearl inlays, we believe you will concur the Epiphone Les Paul Custom is “dressed to kill.”
Featuring ProBucker 2 and ProBucker 3 humbucking pickups, gold hardware, multi-binding on headstock, neck, and body along with split-diamond Pearloid headstock and fretboard inlays, it is as stunning as it’s lethal.
Finally, you’ve got to play what inspires you. In case you like the appearance and sound of the Gibson Les Paul Custom, but it just does not make sense to part with the cash, the Epiphone variant is an excellent alternative. I was certainly impressed by the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PlusTop PRO. Also, it might be exactly what you want.
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro packs a punch. Sporting ProBucker pickups with coil-tap and a beautiful AAA flame maple veneer top, this remarkable solid-body electric guitar gives you celebrated LP tone and playability – along with jaw-dropping good looks – at a fantastic cost.
With the Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro, you can play with tempo parts that are nuanced on the neck pick-up using a chiming single-coil setting, then start into a competitive humbucking lead. We are discussing serious tonal versatility. Whatever your musical genre, you will adore the Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro.
From rock to fusion and beyond, Les Paul’s surly snarl has essentially identified approach-load overdrive guitar sound. Renowned guitarists like Alex Lifeson, Al Di Meola, Jimmy Page, Slash, and innumerable others have invented their trademark sounds using a sunburst Les Paul.
Epiphone now provides you with the chance to experience that one of a kind tone and look at an incredibly affordable cost with the Les Paul Standard Plustop Pro. What is more, Gibson’s 24/7/365 Customer Service comes with Epiphone’s Limited Lifetime Guarantee and backs the Plustop Pro – so that you know that you are making a sound investment.
Versatile tonal palette and affordable cost, with its classic look, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro provides more bang for the dollar about the typical Les Paul.
The Riviera Custom P93’s fantastic semi-hollow body sound is expressed by three Epiphone “Dogear” classic P90 pickups with Alnico V magnets. Controls contain three individual Volume pots and 1 Master Tone.
The alloy toggle functions as it would with a two-pickup guitar with all the beat place activating the lead toggle place, as well as the neck pick-up, is enabling the bridge pick-up. By fixing its volume control, the central pick-up may be utilized in just about any location.
This guitar is dependable and extremely durable and perfect. Everything was excellent, and it was tuned! As well as the Golden hardware, along with the Wine Red finish, looks extremely bright and amazing. Everything on it appears someone took time and effort in it, and like it was nicely crafted. Let’s just say this guitar seems that it’s worth over $1,000 or so.
Don’t forget, even the men in your favorite groups who have those high profile tools sanction prices did not start out playing with expensive guitars. Just like me as well as you, they made do with the top guitars they could locate for the cash. A thousand dollars is enough to hook you up with an excellent sounding instrument.