The good subwoofers give that low end from the movie theater. They can fill in the missing bass component in your stereo system.
For $500 or less, it is not quite impossible to discover a useful mixture of expansion output signal capacity and total quality, which may make you question you need more costly alternatives.
I firmly advise that the audiophile and home theater fans invest the $500 to get better quality front right and left loudspeakers as opposed to diluting their cash on interior-quality and poor performing subwoofers in this budget.
Top 5 Subwoofers Under 500
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Spun copper front-firing cerametallic woofers
- Features of RG212CA v2: Rockville RG212CA v2 Dual 12" Slim Vented Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure, Complete all in one system includes built in amplifier, top quality enclosure, and dual 12” subs, Vinyl finished enclosure with side vents tuned to 40Hz, Enclosure is built with ¾” MDF and is ribbed and braced, 2000 Watts Peak power output, 500 Watts RMS, 12“ Super-Slim Subwoofer, Ultra-Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement, 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap, Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket
- 10" front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer
- Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6" woofer.
- POWERED COMPACT SUBWOOFER-Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, this sub is your answer to more power in a compact design.Overall frequency response 40- 250 Hz, Gain and 60 - 250 Hz Crossover control knobs.
- 115 Watt, Amplified Subwoofer (6 ohms, 80 Hz, 10% THD).Compatible with High-Resolution Audio
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 05:42 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
BEHRINGER’s EUROLIVE B1500D-PRO 15″ subwoofer is packed with a fantastic collection of really professional characteristics to give you extreme rates of low-end clout while also providing you the sort of definition and clarity usually allowed for much bigger systems.
Class-D amplifiers drive the custom-designed low-frequency drivers for the sonically optimized output signal. The B1500D PRO also gives you a far higher power-to-weight ratio than other 1400W subwoofers that are active.
Quite simply, this great-running system is not a lot heavier, which makes it ultra-simple to transport and set up. Its no-compromise design means you get incredibly-deep, chest-pounding bass that can keep the party going all night long. Purchase a pair to add an entire base-end for your active full-range speaker system.
The B1500D PRO features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, along with balanced XLR THRU jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A BOOST FREQUENCY knob targets a boost frequency between 45Hz and 90Hz. Flick the BOOST switch to provide your chosen rate a 6 dB increase.
These subs additionally feature a HIGH CUT dial to restrain the upper corner frequency for the subwoofer’s amplifier. The signals that were THRU doesn’t influence, signs that were only directed to the subwoofer.
A DEGREE knob controls the input gain, as well as the PHASE switch inverts output signal phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the satellite and subwoofer speakers. LEDs reveal operating status at a glance, including present signal electricity, and input signal overloads.
In the event you are not engineering silence for a little jazz combo in a bit of nightclub, the B1500D PRO might be all the loudspeakers you’ll need.
A subwoofer is a must in the event you would like to experience movie theater sound quality in the comfort of your house. Action sequences look theme music and real carries emotion in case you have deep sound to accompany a big, high-resolution image. The BIC Acoustech PL-200 is our top pick for home theater subwoofers thanks to its powerful functionality and music that is balanced.
The low-frequency response and high peak power of the 12-inch loudspeaker are an excellent mix to drive bass that is dynamic with no distortion or clipping. For all these reasons and much more, the BIC PL-200 is the top home theater subwoofer. Using 250 watts of continuous power, you can turn any TV or picture show into an encounter without worrying about blowing out the amplifier.
This little subwoofer has a big frequency response range making the BIC PL-200 one of the very dynamic within our subwoofer reviews. While a 200Hz ceiling makes this loudspeaker dynamic enough to supply thunderous low notes without sounding on the low end, 22Hz manages all the growling bass tones.
Usually, budget house subwoofers are associated with individuals with low-quality sound and layout that is unintuitive. The BIC Acoustech PL-200 provides booming movie effects and excellent musical fidelity without wanting much adjustment. This subwoofer lets you set it how you’d like and forget about it.
The BIC Acoustech PL-200 is the very best home subwoofer for the cash. Its 1000-watt peak power and dynamic frequency response are defining features that make this subwoofer worthy of our top position.
With billowing bass tones that can add depth to your music and films, it’ll vastly boost your home stereo system. This subwoofer is probably the best fit for your home theater, particularly when you’re on a budget. It’s flexible, strong, and loud.
The plan of the Polk Audio PSW125 subwoofer is king. Whether you love a classic cherry or a modern black finish, this subwoofer fits nicely using your home decor. This subwoofer is a place to begin if you’re looking to update a little home entertainment room.
The Polk Audio PSW125 shines in the appropriate setting, which is a little room. The sub can range between 225Hz and 32Hz, letting it follow the riding tunes of musical bass tracks.
With a crossover range of 60Hz to 110Hz, you are unlikely to go through the higher frequency possibility of the sub. Still, in case your midrange loudspeakers have trouble, excellent musical quality can be delivered by this sub.
Moreover, this 12-inch woofer allows for clearer notes with less reverb that is unwanted. When playing films, soundtracks are delivered by this sub with great clarity, but LFE minutes are lost on the sub.
Among the most significant facets of the Polk Audio PSW125 is the layout of its cupboard enclosure. The front-firing subwoofer cone is recessed in the middle of the front panel, as well as around. A circular grill protects the loudspeaker of the cabinet. This house subwoofer can be found in two finishes: a slick, modern-looking shiny black as well as a classic- looking.
Overall, the operation of the PSW125 subwoofer is ideal for music. Both available finishes are aesthetically pleasant; with one classic and one modern, the finishes are perfect for any individual taste.