If you like the piano, but don’t know what books you should buy when you start to learn the piano?
This article will give you some books for getting started with the piano. By learning these piano introductory materials, you will soon enter the world of piano music.
- Top 5 Piano Books For Beginners
- 1.Accelerated Piano Adventures for the Older Beginner
- 2.Big Book of Beginner’s Piano Classics: 83 Favorite Pieces in Easy Piano Arrangements (Dover Music for Piano
- 3.Piano Book for Adult Beginners: Teach Yourself How to Play Famous Piano Songs, Read Music, Theory & Technique
- 4.Adult All-In-One Course: Lesson-Theory-Technic: Level 1
- 5.Piano Lesson Book: Complete Level 1, for the Later Beginner
Top 5 Piano Books For Beginners
- Parker, Ben (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- ⦗ PIANO LESSON BOOK FOR BEGINNERS ⦘ Contains 48 pages: 28 carefully designed exercises of gradually increasing difficulty, and 6 popular children's songs to enhance your skills at the end of the book. Guide you how to develop correct hand and finger techniques for piano playing. The book also teaches basics of reading sheet music (staves, ledger lines, time signatures, duration of notes, repeats etc.), laying the foundation to sight reading of sheet music.
Last update on 2021-04-16 at 14:06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API