Marine speakers are commonly used on marine vehicles such as yachts, jet skis, ships, etc., so long term exposure to wet steam, or salt spray is required, and even harsh environments such as rain or flooding may occur.
To prevent the speaker from entering the water, most marine speakers will design the interior of the speaker into a closed structure.
When the speaker is working for a long time in a closed environment, it can‘t be quickly dissipated, so that it will generate high temperature inside. When the internal temperature reaches the melting point of the glue or the part, the speaker will be damaged, which will affect the performance and service life of the product.
To improve the heat dissipation of the voice coil, the industry has adopted some structures to enhance the heat dissipation. However, considering waterproof, it is still impossible to achieve both waterproof and heat dissipation.
Top 5 Marine Speaker Reviews
- BLUE LED LIGHT: Spectacular highs and midrange sounds coupled with the simplest of speaker installations, provide full-range audio specifically for a marine environment
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20,000Hz
- COMPLETELY WATERPROOF: This is a marine speaker that’s completely waterproof and can be used for several vehicles because it can withstand heavy water splashes and other outdoor conditions
- 6. 5" 2-Way Coaxial Full Range Marine Grade Speakers, Pair
- Boss MR6W 6.5" 180 Watt Marine Speakers (4-pack)
Last update on 2021-04-16 at 17:40 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API